PROJECT SHARE-A-TALENT OF SPECIAL PROGRAM IN THE ARTS
Project Share-A- Talent is an annual Christmas Outreach project for the children ages 8-12 years old in the community geared towards inspiring young talents to discover their God’s gift in the arts. In the same way, this project will promote spiritual, emotional, intellectual and social growth among SPA students or young artists in music, theater, media arts and creative writing because they will be teaching and sharing their talents to them. Projects and activities are specially designed to cater the needs of children – fun learning.
OBJECTIVES FOR THE BENEFICIARIES
- Provide talented children venue for discovering and developing their potential and talents in the arts.
- Develop among the children the appreciation of the arts given to them and help them discover their potential in music, acting, media and writing.
- Equip the children’s arts skills which they can use and be productive in their respective classes.
OBJECTIVES FOR THE SPA STUDENTS
- Cultivate among the children (SPA students and beneficiaries) positive values and redirect their attitude to the spirit of giving and sense of gratitude to God.
- Take initiatives and involved joyfully in planning and hosting games and variety show for the children.
- Get acquainted with one another and together they will value arts and creativity through service to others.
Carol City by Music Group
Children stops for 15 minutes to hear beautiful Christmas carols.
Arts Town by Visual Arts
Children stops for 15 minutes to draw and color using their drawing kits.
Munchiland by the Teachers
This is where kids enjoy a tasty treat of cookies and refreshments. (15 minute stop)
Christmas land by Creative Arts Story Telling
This is where kids listen to Jesus Story (10 minute stop)
Bethlehem Watch AVP, Presentation by Media Arts (5 minutes)
Finally, they are into the final stop at the stage where they are seated to watch prepared by .Media Arts.
Variety Show – Dance & Theater Group hosted by Creative Arts (30 minutes)
- AVP Presentation
- Dance Production
- Theater Arts 7
- Inspirational Speech by Speech by Children Ministry Speaker
- Games and Prizes
- Theater Arts 8 and 9
- Coordinator’s & Barangay Captain Remarks
BUDGET AND COSTING:
Venue and Amenities: free
Christmas Decors and Booth Design – 500
Snacks for teachers – 1,500
Snacks for the students – 3000
Snacks for the 20 beneficiaries – 400
Prizes and gifts– 500
Love gift for the speaker – 100
Total budget is 6000 pesos
If each student will collect 30 pesos each and teachers will contribute 50 pesos …
|TARGET SPA STUDENTS||150 (30 PESOS)||4,500|
|TEACHERS SUPPORT STAFF||30 (50 PESOS)||1,500|
|COLORING KITS||20 (15 pesos)||300|
|PRIZES FOR THE KIDS||5 GAMES (100 PESOS)||500|
|LOVE GIFT/ SNACKS FOR THE SPEAKER||1 (100 PESOS)||100|
|SNACKS||170 (20 PESOS)||3,400|
|SNACKS FOR TEACHERS SUPPORT STAFF||30 (50 PESOS)||1,500|